This is not new that Toronto is building more skyscrapers than any other city in North America.
The total number of condo buildings (high rises and skyscrapers) under construction is 184 according to Emporis, provider of building and construction data. And despite all talks and warnings of a Canadian real estate bubble, there are hundreds planned to be built.
Going through the multiple Internet forums I came across the artwork of this young 17 year old guy named named Cale Vanderveen who really impressed me with his vision and superb images of new developed Toronto city.
Check them out here and here are the guidelines:
- WHITE = the project has had preliminary renders, but no application has been submitted.
- RED = the project has submitted an application to the city
- GREEN = the project has been approved, but has yet to start construction
- YELLOW = the project is currently in sales
- BLUE = the project is currently under construction
Isn’t this artwork awesome?
So, what do you think, will Toronto become a new Manhattan soon? To me, it seems pretty much so!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
P.S. Are you on a market for a Toronto condo? There are some great deals waiting for you;
CLICK HERE to check this list of JUST LISTED units under 300k
CLICK HERE to check this list of JUST LISTED units under 400k